UE4 - Luos's World Aligned/Tri-Planar Material functions.
Four custom WorldAlignedTexture (Tri-Planar) material Functions.
- One set has rotation & offset inputs for regular Textures and Normals.
- Texture Object input.
- Texture size.
- Texture Scale. (Because I find it useful)
- Rotation Degrees. (0 - 360)
- Texture Offset.
- other set has separate rotation, scale, and offset inputs for each axis.
NOTE! Please do use the latest version of the material function!
- Added 4.22 version
- Comes with an update to the world aligned normal/separate world aligned normal function as forum user "StrayDorian" found a bug that kicks in about 50k units away from 0/0/0
- Texture version now comes with alpha channel support.
- Added 4.15 version
- Normals rotation should now also "fix" the normal map angle.
Additional info: the project is made in unreal engine 4.11 so you might need to migrate it to newer versions instead of copy/pasting the uassets.
Additional information: https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?89524-Material-Function-World-Aligned-Texture-Normal-With-offset-amp-Rotation